We provide our clients with consultancy services at the highest level. In view of the constant changes in society, business, politics and jurisprudence we set high standards for our further vocational training and personal flexibility.
We are a trusted partner for our clients. Intensive and also personal contacts give us a profound understanding of their needs and result in expert advice in the lead-up to company decision-making.
We have created lean structures for our clients, because our advice is usually sought at short notice. So our clients can expect personal availability, quick reaction times and the prompt provision of expert solutions and rapid, constructive answers to their questions.
With a team of four chartered accountants (German "Wirtschaftsprüfer") this area is one of our strengths. The last time we successfully passed the quality control audit according to § 57a WPO (“Peer review”) was in 2014.
On behalf of our internationally active clients, we also perform audits of consolidated financial statements in accordance with national or international accounting and valuation principles. The cross-border organisation of audits of annual financial statements – from instructions for the foreign auditors up to processing of the incoming reporting packages – is a matter of course for us.
We are only too pleased to compile audit-ready individual and consolidated financial statements as well as reporting packages which meet the requirements of international audit firms. An increasing number of small- and medium-sized companies are taking advantage of this service and our know-how.
- Our range of services at a glance:
- Voluntary and statutory audits of annual financial statements
- Compilation of individual and consolidated financial statements
- Compilation of reporting packages
- Special audits
- Company valuations
- Due diligence
- Audits of internal control systems (IKS) and reports on management weaknesses
- Fraud related audits
- Expert consultancy in economic questions (e. g. finance plans, financing alternatives, cost accounting, organisation of bookkeeping, budgeting, calculation, etc.)
- Specialised in the following services:
- Audits of annual financial statements of medium-sized companies
- Company valuations
- Due diligence audits at company acquisitions
Qualified tax consultancy represents the second focus of our company’s activities.
The range encompasses the following areas:
- Declaration consultancy (preparation of tax returns of any kind)
- Advice on tax field audits
- Financial accounting
- Compilation of statutory financial statements
- Inheritance and gift tax consultancy (especially anticipatory consultancy, e. g. for drawing up of testaments)
- Advice on mergers, company break-ups and asset transfers
- Payroll (wage and salary) accounting
Specialised in the following services:
- International tax law
- Tax due diligence
- Tax administration of decedent estates
- Drawing up transfer price documentations
Dusseldorf is the location of some 300 Japanese companies and a residence for approximately 7,000 Japanese citizens. As such, the city is a very important centre of Japanese economy and culture in Europe. Always keeping this background in mind, the shareholders of Mecklenburg + Hoffmann GmbH have accumulated a wealth of experience with Japanese business partners in the last 25 years.
As a clear commitment to our long-standing tradition of advising clients from Japan at this location, we have established our own "Japan Desk" in 2015, which is now led by Ms. Saeko Kawazoe. Here, our Japanese clients and prospects receive comprehensive consulting services of our society in their native language. Ms. Kawazoe's expertise can be very rewarding for our clients - not only in current, predominantly fiscal support of existing businesses, but also during the stages of settlement and establishment of new companies or subsidiaries in Europe. With her, Japanese companies have a native contact person with trained and open ears for their needs who can offer an individual solution.
Where many experts are gathered together the result is a broad spectrum of expert knowledge. A good working environment coupled with thinking along the same lines leads to interesting synergies in our company. Many of our clients benefit from this. They request further consultancy services in the context of a confidential partnership with us.
Amongst others, these are the areas covered:
- Business management consultancy
- Controlling and reporting services
- Internal audit services (also management testing especially regarding Sarbanes Oxley Act 404)
- Company succession
- Moderation of conflicting business interests (e. g. in families)
- Being able to answer your questions not only in German and English is an important part of our philosophy. With us you will find competent experts fluent also in French,
Polish and Turkish.